Sunday, February 21, 2010

This is it...

Complicated..

Sudden a Feeling comes to my heart and my mind.

it's already a year passed, again. Most of the people will question themselves, what have you done in previous year? Nice? Bad? Satisfied?

For me? i don't know.. I'm still studying a course, where i don't know is it really for me? Every time im asking myself the question, what will i be when i finish this degree.

Arrrghhh..seriously, can judge anything now, cause i still dont see anything about my future.
Yea, I'm just ready for today, but tomorrow? Wait until He comes only plan. XD

Looking at other people success make me more confuse and complicated, perhaps a little worries too. Lazyness has totally controlled my body. Mind has attach to my body!! I must do something before It attack my heart. Anyone can give me a hand here?

It's already a year. 21 years old wanna be. Just Hope everything will be great!!!
and also all my dear friends esp. @Zen kurimoto.

Trust yourself more than trust your God. Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment