Monday, May 30, 2011

This is iT...

Just another silent night..

Enjoying the silent of the night, where you can sit down quietly and think..
My 1st paper of this semester is on this Wednesday, but seriously I don't have the mood at all to make up my mind and study the shit. I been de-motivated during the busy assignment month, Everything started to move very slow, and lazyyyyy. That's really dangerous, especially you have only 2 more days and you gotta sit for exam. Sighhh.

Well, Still I'm gonna congrats most of my ex-foundation class ( Business & IT ) mates, Finally there are completely graduated. Well, at least they don't have to sit for exam. Haha.
Some of my friend are going back to hometown, which I'll really miss them, seriously!! I will. LOL

I can sense the gap now, a graduated people and a student. I don't know why but I just feel that they are different, their topic during yumcha section, urmm, maybe activities, just not like a student anymore, i guess.

Anyway, I still have my long way to go, and study extra now for my oversea dream :)

(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment