Sunday, July 17, 2011

This is iT...

a Pain in the ass..

I'm consider lucky to born in this family. My family members are just moderator income people, we are not rich, but just can maintain normal living cost, and can't afford High level of enjoyment in life. A lot of expensive thing we also cannot afford.

Still, They making my dream comes true, a dream I wish for so long but I don't even dare to think about it sometimes, with the understanding of my family financial ability.
Finally, My dream has comes true, I can finally study abroad just like other people. Really thanks to my family, especially my Aunt who gives me the most support.

The demanding and capricious me, still don't satisfy, and wanted to have a visit to other country before I leave. I know this is so wrong and very wasting money but please forgive my sturdiness because this is the very first time I can step out from this country. Yes, I'm just like a lot of people out there, never been to other country before, even Thailand or Singapore. Although this trip is really over, cause me freaking a lot.

Thank you for my family, especially my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment