Saturday, August 25, 2012

This is iT...

I never know......

I always thought that way. Whatever I thought I'm until today...
My best mate, Actually dislikes a lot of stuff about mine.
I'm actually kinda can't accept the truth about this to be honest. I always claims that he is 1 of my best mate ever I met in my life but in exact, I actually did so much thing that so annoys to him,
I have no words to say about it. Even a thousand sorry also can't help about the bad that I did.

Sometimes I do feel like just go back home and end all this bullshit, I did thought I should stay here for a longer period since I know a couple of good friend here but seems like, I'm actually a terrible friend.

Kinda feel like just wanted to kill myself, but nah, not that stupid to end my life. Guess nothing else I can do to rescue what I've done. Even a sorry can't really help much on the stuff that I've done.

Hope time can bleach this all away but there is still a scar will left in my memory as a warning next time.
I don't blame anything but myself.

2 comments:

  1. haha...remember when i say its the time for me to be your best friend...hahaha.....coming soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha! I do miss how i used to be mate!

    ReplyDelete