Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This is iT...

I hate this....

This is the 4 months I've moved in this new flat with new of my flatmate. " one friend, and one classmate".

Nothing much going but I just wanted to say I dont like this at all. Basically we all are doing our own things everynight. We seems so cool when we first move in here together, We aint have internet yet that time, so we went to blockbuster(a movie rental place) to rent some random movie to watch everynight.

I just like the feeling that, well, since we are flatmate, thought we gonna like, you know, at least talk, or do something, or have fun( nothing homo here) i mean watch a film or something, play some online game together.

Maybe I'm not independent yet, or the other word. I am not "white" enough, I'm not white, can't really live like how they roll so maybe this life aint really for me. Been thinking about that lately or maybe it's time for me to go home(tbh, i dont really wanted to, kinda want to start my life here and do something different) but... Things are so difficult when u have to start everything together while you basically have nothing to rely on except youself. So..... I dont know. Really need to shout things to someone sometimes but most of the time just no one fucking give a shit about what I "moan" about. So...

I hope whoever read this blog if there is any, please understand me why am i moaning here all the time. I dont expect anyone to read anything from here but this is kinda like a wall, a more privacy wall than a facebook is, for me to shout out my feeling and says something that i dont like about just now,

Anyway. Seems bit crazy but I'm fucking bored and i think i jsut head to the gym. better than sit at home and just look at my monitor. So..
See ya blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment