Thursday, November 26, 2009

This is iT...

Tired....zzzzz...

"Chi Gek"!!!

Toady went out whole day, from the morning 4am, receive a msg from my fren wants to have a breakfast togather at ss2, i was in a dota game that time, luckily stil not the climax part yet, if not, im so sure that i wont give a damn to him!! Lol

Yeah, after the game, almost 5am @.@ breakfast at the morning!?? Phewww..since i sent my promise, so, i gave up to have another game and went to bed.. zZZzzzz..

830am... Msg comes!!!! Lol.. All my close frenz know me and hate me for this!! "I'm juz wake up man, give 10mins!!!" XD so wash up everything juz change a pant, grab my stuff and leave with words "i go out "a while" arrr!!" Then ride in the car!!

Obviously, This "A WHILE" can be really while, half hour? 1 hour? 2 hours? or 5 hours? ME?? hehe

I reached home at 6pm XP.. yeah, after breakfast we went to movie.. 2012, FINALLY!! watched it, from the day i heard the name of this movie, watched trailer, and say, I MUST WATCH IT!!! Too bad, issues comes, exam, assignmet, no time, no fren( XD) make me unsuccesful to watch the movie "updated-ly". =.= few weeks already this movie on threater and today i only watched it, Finally..

Overall the movie, Not as bad as my fren told me wad! i quiet satisfice for the whole show, (let's except those stupid survivor part, like, "Yeah, yeah, we knw he will survive!!" watsoever~ Lol..those scence that we can predicts are quiet...not excited..Lol.. But their job to make it like that..wat to do!? Lol...

I dont know, some frens told me that Tsunami is better than 2012 MUCH!

hmmmmm.... really!?

I have no idea cause i dint watch that tsunami, the name is already not attractive but that's sound not a really good movie, for me.. For those who are enjoyed it, i just can say.......

sorry =X

Hehe.. 6pm reach home, bath, take some rest, dinner, then go out again XD Life-is-interesting!! same, juz say "I go out "A WHILE" arrr!!!

"Ahhhhhhhh" a reply from my granmom means sumthing lik OK!?

Haha, this time, i heard my brother say, a while, his a while is lik until 1 or 2am or 3 am..

Zzzzzzz...stupid brother... =.= dun care lar, juz go..hehe XP

I hope i wont so fast become in the scene of 2012!! i still wana enjoy my life and at least!!!! let me touch the paper costs almost 50k+ !! You know wat i mean rite!? XD duno!? google it..hope u find the answer..thats wat i learn too from the 50k.. Lol

yeah yeah..finish everything, then 2am, im sitting infront of my desk now, typing this.. Heeehee..Juz....tired, but not sleepy..hehe...wana have another game start before sleep.. ngek ngek XP

Bye..

Found another Video clip from QUEST CREW!!! a damn damn damn Geng crew for me!! For those who have play facebook might watch it b4, coz i posted/shared once b4!!! This is another video..

i never wonder Lady-gaga, (who might has a dick!??) Po-po-po-po-ker face, (the song i hate all the time), can choreograph lik this!! this is amazing!! Love This crew... wooooot...

(i dont have software to copy video yet, so, juz can post the link from facebook posted by someone!! I HOPE you can see that!! hehe)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1208342857618&ref=nf

Hope your guys enjoy it..

No comments:

Post a Comment