Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This is it..

Yeeeeeaaaahhh....

Today!! is the submission day for Design principle assignment!! it's almost 5am now, I 2 days no sleep, can become GOD dy!! +_+ grrrrrrr... hate this assignment!!!! designing a car!! make me headache for few days!! sleepness nite!! cant play dota!!! whahahahahah!!!

I dun1 to show my design over here, coz it's too ugly... X(

1 more weeks to go to exam!! 3days before, i was stil relak relak there ask ppl go L4d!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHH

Exam got 1 more week, no feeling at all X_X can sum1 donate sum gj for me!!??? why those SPM-er 3 months b4 exam also gj dou sei, me 1 week only lik holiday only..Lol..can donate me sum?? XD


Hvnt Finish assignment..ciao...


Stress..sTress..stRess..strEss..streSs..stresS

No comments:

Post a Comment