Tuesday, August 2, 2011

This is iT...

Day in Melbourne.. one of my emo-iest day..

- Day 15 -

Emo? Cause at first was planned to have a short trip to sydney, but it din't goes well, cause i can't get myself an accommodation. So i gonna stone in melbourne until the day i go back. Damn it. Damn it hardly. Not this city not good, but i come as a tourist, i had already seen enough and stay enough in this city, i am deadly bored over here, can't wait to go back already, if i'm in kl, i would be a happy and happening boy. Zzz

I'm sad, i suddenly feel damn lonely, and fucking "duo gao yu" (cantonese) to my friends. Zzz, but never mind, don't want to talk about it anymore.

Oh come on, i pay a fucking expensive air ticket to stone at this city everyday? online and face booking and movie at home almost everyday!!!! Crap, like i at home can't online.

The plan that planned before i came to malaysia was a happy plan, which "How i meet your mother" gang reunion, and everyones will be as happy as we was in penang last time, and we can have fun around melbourne. Well, i guess thing doesn't happen according to the plan. Everyone is busy with his own shit, and left each other behind. Zzz Well.. I don't wish to says this but if this continue, this group won't last long, for sure.

Well. 6 more days, then i can go back. i should feel happy, but also, how to pass these 6 more days man. Urghhh.. If next time anyone ask me to come melbourne again, please expect a big N O, NO from me. It's enough!
Still, among these days, really thanks to my new friend, Chow DI and Justin Oon, to bring me around here, always fetch me goes around and brought me tour around melbourne city, they are really good people! :) But quiet sorry cause i'm a boring and quiet person, i think i bored them sometimes. hahaha..

I miss malaysia, and my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment