Tuesday, August 9, 2011

This is iT..

The last day in Melbourne.

- Day 20 -

People always only start appreciate things when he/she almost lose it, at the begining, this city bored me very very much, I even feel like postpone my flight earlier so that i can go home earlier. Luckily, at the last week, i started to fall in love in melbourne. I love this city, hope can study here but I know i can't. :(

Nothing much in the last day since my flight is early in the morning, 0935am, and... I almost miss my flight! God damn it, overslept!!! @.@ Woke up at 8am, Thanks to my new friend, Justin Oon, He woke me up, if not, I'm can't typing this here and spending another week in Melbourne, haha, i really hope i can do that but I'm running out of budget, so must go home! LOL.
Last person boarded the plane and the plane delayed because of me. :( So sorry.

This whole trip, really specially thanks to my Melb's dai lous, Chow Di and Justin Oon, for layan me. Bring me out everyday, sometimes cheng me makan, and let me use laptop and entertain me big time. Never regret about the decision to visit Melbourne, indeed, i think i will go back there again during my next holiday, if my capital allow me to do so.


Mr. Chow Di Thian


Mr. Justin Oon



Well, bye my friends, Gonna miss you guys so much. :)




(Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment