Wednesday, August 24, 2011

This is iT..

Just had a maggi..

There was a topic with my friends during tea time section yesterday.. It's about a friend that he actually cannot live at his own, doesn't mean he is not a independent person and always have to rely on people. Just that he always need someone to accompany him and talk to him. (Not girl friend but is a good friend)

I silent for a while and think... Actually, I'm that kind of person too. The thing i most worry about every time i think about living independently oversea is.. How if i Don't have friend there???

A lot of people always think that I'm gay. I think about myself. Maybe, is because I being single for quiet long or, i maybe react abit "cc", i admit that, yea, whatever!!! Or i always stick to a friend for long. Not I don't want to be in a relationship, but person like me enjoys single life too much, just can't settle down!!!
and more worst, recently someone just missunderstand-ed me i'm a gay. Zzz a drunk story, I don't feel like talk about it anymore!!!

I'm always looking someone that i can tells my story, who will also stand at my side and trustable. So, I am kinda reliable-to-other person too.

I can't says about other people, because I have my weakness too. Haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment