Friday, March 18, 2011

This is iT...

Is all about the _Empty me.


I am Empty. I am just nobody.

After all these years in my life. The struggle feeling in my heart. Question over question, topic over topic. Fighting with each other in my small empty heart. I do feel i think too much sometimes, over sensitive maybe.

I had lost my direction, I don't know what i really want. After all these days i'm staying in my College, make me feel lifeless, deducing the strength to live.
Maybe choosing to go is a good choice to start a new life, all over again, but maybe it's not.

I don't really complain much about my life, but i know i'm always complains lot about people, I'm sorry about that. No one are perfects!!! So do i.
Life? i'm kinda satisfy with it. Thank you for everything and everyone that brings me to archive this far.

Anyway, I'm gonna say Hi back to my old friend -> My panda ranger.
Abandon you for a long time, and now i'm back. I hope it works if i can say sorry to you, but i think that's just stupid. HaHa.
Well, sometimes i really wonder who really read this blog, but it's okay if the answer is zero, at least i do. =)

Well, it just another day another dawn.




Part of my Engineer fellows. All the best to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment