Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is iT...

1 day 2 posts. LOL

Urgghhh. Suffering with my beck pain. -.- Damnnn.

Doubting is the problem of the bed or the way i sit, but i think is the bed.

I tried, to request to change my bed like.. Before chinese new year?
And it's already March and going to April soon. Still don't have any feedback from my parents.
Told them my beck pain, and they says don't have money and ask me to hold. ( and they ordered themselves a new bed few weeks ago.. WTF??? -.-)

I do know a way how my mom will buy me a new bed IMMEDIATELY without any consideration!! That's, tell the sifu and ask him tell my mom!!! LOL That's even more effective that DHL deliever!!! LOL

Fine fine. It's okay. Just pray that my plan to go Australia/UK all goes right!! Damn.

Typed with a pain beck.

No comments:

Post a Comment