Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is iT...

Another night, Let's call it a Full Moon nighTs.

Well, according to somebody, the distance between the moon and the earth, are the closer among all these century. Hmmm. And also a lot of rumors says that, will be more disasters happen because of this. Well, for me, i'm kinda think that all are bullshits.

But, after all the warning from the mother of nature and natural disaster, You can't blame people to think that way, plus, that can be one of the possibility to make the shit happen! So, Let's see..

Lot people actually asked me, What you feel/ what will you do? if the world is really comes to the end.
I don't know man, When it come, it comes. Nothing much i can do besides accepting the truth.
I'm not sure that can i rescue myself and my loves one like the movie 2012, but if i have a chance, of course i will do so! Haha.




A 1day trip to Ipoh with my fellows. Drop by to say Hi!



No comments:

Post a Comment