Wednesday, March 23, 2011

This is iT...

Literature Review...

The thing i hate the most now, I been headache about this for quiet sometimes, it's for my Proposal of Final Year Project of Mechatronics.

Damnnn. Been search and read and search and read for several night, till now, i am still confusing about what am i looking for. This proposal is seriously killing.
Don't really have much time left, and i have to read like more than 10 scholarly articles/ journals? That sounds crazy. Grrrrrrr..

My topic, Is a Robotic arm/leg for disability people. A Micro-controller Robotic arm/leg with thermal sensor build-in. I hope it's okay with this idea. But everyone is doing about the same concept of project, so, my tittle actually pretty normal.

Another Headache is Engineering Project Management. This project sounds nicer when you don't attend the class. I am quiet interested in Project Management field, and did think about to work on this field next time. Took a certificate course before this but, sorry to wasted the money. Hahaha. If you get what i meant. =)

The classes that i'm having now is totally different with the knowledge i should learn from exact project management. Wasting my time. Zzz. Still, i'm still trying my best to earn more from this field. Engineering is not really my filed of interest.

Engineering Design Department/ Project Management Department <3>


Typed with an Exhausted Soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment