Saturday, March 26, 2011

This is iT...

I called it a week.

Let's start from Thursday, received a bad news message early in the morning + class cancelled in the last minutes (While i'm just reach the car park) really make me Emo.
Still, luckily a good friend of mine called me and talk to me, makes me feel better. Haha, I love you my friend!!! xD Really hope to see you soon!! and also thanks for the call just now!! TEEHEE, such a caring friend i had! XD

Back to the story. Finally, i went to TAO Buffer Restaurant, for me, it's quiet okay to have a try on this restaurant. The food is just okay, not nice, but acceptable, but the environment a little small for me, narrow. Compare to Tenji, i'm still prefer this.
Well, Really had a wonderful dinner with my fellow old friends and a survivor from Japan with his freaky experience! Haha. Wonder how long we don't have a dinner like that night. It's all satisfy until this son of the bitch, says he need to go airport and end the day.
Still luckily i have my back-up plan to watch Sucker Punch. A show that i waited so long to watch!!! The graphic, fighting Scene, and of course the chics!!! xD

I'm kinda enjoy the movie but my friends are not. Haha, maybe because i love the creativity of this show. =) So, i'm gonna give a high rate on this show!! Clap clap!! Good job.



Back to reality.

Life is getting harder when you're getting older.
The family, the money, future, social, everything, i'm gonna start to learn maintains it. It's a pretty hard job but thats you call it, LIFE. Something you have to do it for a better life, what you need is just enjoy doingt that's what it!! You'll feel not that hard actually.

But recently have some problem with my temper. Don't know why just get anger easily.
I'm gonna learn to control it well, if not it really ruins my life. Already diu-ed few friends un-intentionally, and i'm feel sorry about it. Urrgghhh.. That's suck!!
Well, Have to learn how to be a good leader/ manager, if Engineer project manager is still my goal!! Haha. Guide me!

Enjoy the song above. and i called it a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment