Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is iT...

Not the first time..

Yea, This is not the first time, that I got blocked by policeman while I'm driving my johnny ( My silver Wira) Zzz.
I was on the way to Al bakath to watch Man utd vs Schalke match with my friend, Tshien, saw 2 policeman riding their bike and kinda chilling and enjoy the silent of the midnight. So I try to behave a little on the road to not disturb them.

Still, 1 of the policeman speed up and flash me with his torch light. Zzz I was like, Again......?????? -.- Random stuff, License, Ic, and get down the car. Zzz
He checked my pocket, checked my wallet, and ask me some random question, and we actually chat for a while. LOL. Maybe he saw my wallet only have 12 bucks left, so they decided to let me go. Hahaha

Whatever, Perhaps is my car yong sui, have the bad guy look. Like I'm storing some drug in my car, yea, He actually ask me, " Ada simpan bubur tak? " ZZZzzz, Anyway, he's not the first policeman who ask me that, so.. It's okay.

Siennn, Everytime I get involves in this kind of case, always reminds me the few best and retarded friends that I have. Hahaha..


So, Hey, How you guys doing?!?
Is a silent night comes with sudden rains here..
Tonight I will have some good sleep and lot of people will have trouble to wake up I guess. Haha



No comments:

Post a Comment