Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This is iT...

aGainst the Virus..

The first thing I woke up in the morning, is switch on my Computer.
Quote by my best friend, If you want to know whether i woke up already or not, Just stay tunned on your facebook, If you read any update from me, means that I'm awake!! xD
Yea, I am facebook addicted!! -.-


As usual, Turn on my Computer this morning, and saw something new in my computer, It's call, Antivirus_Antispyware_2011. I never installed anything, yesterday or today, and it keep pop up and scanning my computer says virus found. The first i heard about it, i know it's fake.
First, non of the anti-virus can scan a computer for so damn fast and says you pc is infected with plenty of virus, except your pc is new, but, will you find plenty of virus from a new pc?
Second, I am using window xp, and it's showing window Vista interface, Come on lahh. Haha

I try to click the button "clean my computer" but it requires license key, So i try to remove it from "Add/Remove programs" but it still requires un-installation key, What the fuck is this, make me more confirm that this is a virus.

So i have no choice but to nudge my friend, the genius of Hacking and Computing Mr.John Oh Yaw Theng, For more about him, kindly click this link for his Blog ---> http://streamofbits.blogspot.com/

According to him, this Antivirus_Antispyware_2011, is some hacker system, to hack you credit card account, atm, or other password that related to money!!! He guides me and show me a video about how to removed it, I followed, install another antivirus software which also requires an activation keys in order to remove that annoying hacking softwares!!! But the antivirus that i just installed did help me to blocked the hacker system!!! Still, it's not solving my problem. -.-

At last, i have no idea but to use system restore.

Restore >restart > DONE!


No comments:

Post a Comment