Thursday, April 28, 2011

This is iT...

Strangers, again


Well, I believe a lot of you guys, watch this video on youtube/facebook before this, it's a very interesting story about how a couple meets and go through all the lovely process and end up with break up and both become strangers to each other..

I think, it's not only happens on couple, friends too, and the chances of having that feeling is much more higher than couple, Don't you think so?
Okay, Skip through all the stages process thats been discuss about in that video, in friend, they do it in another way, not lovely derby way but just friend!!!

You may have chances to meet a lot of different faces in 1 day, somehow, you can get very close to each other, your do all the shit together, yumcha, movie, whatever.. But, Let's say if they don't meet for each other just for 1 month!!! You will feel the different.
I think most of you guys know what's the result.
1. Some of them, might end up with, they are still close friend as usual, still will be talking non-stop when meeting with each other..

2.Some of them, might end up with, a Hi-Bye friends, only greets to each other or perhaps will have further conversation like, how are you recently? What you been up to?

3.Some of them, might end up with, You saw him on the streets, but you don't says hi to him/her, even avoid/pretend you don't see or don't know him/her, and tell the friend that next to you, he's my friend last time..


I'm sure most of you people react like any of above before, even I did, Because too long time never speak with that person, you will feels the "shy" or "paiseh" -ness, or just, I don't have anything to talk to him/her also.
It's becomes a stranger to you again...

3 comments:

  1. Hi~ Bye~
    Paiseh to talk to you la.
    You so handsome, I feel inferior standing beside you. T.T

    Well, sometimes it's like two persons living in different world, hard to communicate, other than "How are you recently?" "What you have been up to?".
    Sometimes it's like don't want to be close, it's like hard to get close to each other.

    No matter how, sometimes people might not be close to you, they put you in their heart.=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. -.- Damn you. I'm not handsome okay!!!

    True also, when people goes into different direction, or maybe having different mind thinking.
    I'm hope you put me in your heart, cause I put u in mine. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put everyone in my heart, no matter how pack it is, until one day someone decided to leave himself.
    Anyway, you're in still. =)

    ReplyDelete