Monday, April 18, 2011

This is iT...

A submission due date.

Last Friday was my 1st assignment submission date for my current semester, it was a subject call Engineering Project Management, EPM, I have to say that, the classes that I sits for so long, is seriously not related to what we suppose to learn, at all.

Project Management is a interesting subject for me, maybe because it's the position that I want to apply next time. It's interesting, that's why i gave all my best on this assignment. =P
It's all about working in a team, leadership, responsibility.... etc.

APIIT come on, can't you just don't get it!? Can you don't simple just ask a lecturer and throw them a subject and ask them to teach? How are they suppose to lecturer us when he/she actually don't have any basic knowledge about that particular sub?
Too pack of timetable and classes for lecturer too, but I guess this issues only happens on faculty of Engineering, Don't think business and IT affected, because there are too limit of Engineering lecturer available in this College!!!

I come class for no reason but only attendance, I'm feel quiet lifeless for my APIIT Uni's life, and attending the class, is a really difficult job for me. Wake up in the morning 730-8am, depends on whether I can wake up or not, take a shower, brush up and gotta dress up formal and wear shoes, (Fucking hot weather you want me to dress like this??? ~!@#$#$%^Y)
Drive my car to college and park at the car park which is around 20mins walking distance from college. ZZzzz Gotta pay 3 bucks some more for such creepy car park place! Wait for the van, ride on the van and go to College. -_________________________- Zzzz

I heard someone take Engineer student as joke before, we have an assignment that requires us to cut some Steel pieces by using hand saw, with formal dress-code on. -.- Damn.. You can imagine that. Hahaha. But if that was me, i probably laugh at other people also. LOL



Complains complains and complains, that what you heard from me most of the time, If you close enough to me. Haha. Sorry, that's just some habit i can't change. Night peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment