Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is iT...

LOL at myself. -.-

Another stupid experience in my life, this time is really 1 of the stupidest thing i did in my life. -.- It's not very worst case but just very dumb and something that you will confirm laugh at me, even i laugh at myself...

As usual, I drive back home after class during traffic "peak" hour, took about half an hour get myself out of this 'TRAP' from TPM, so just ahead to Feed up my car petrol tank since the fuel signal is really annoying enough.
Went counter and pay, and back to car, as usual throw my key inside, lift up the petrol lock, and I ACCIDENTALLY SLAMMED THE FUCKING DOOR.

Was chilling while the petrol filling, just after its done, and try to get back into my car...
OMFG, My car key is inside the car and this genius AUTO-LOCK just locked my car!!! (Okay, I usually did this, and this is the first time its locked) -.- FML!!!
The door is still half-closed. like how you normally din't closed probably your car door. Fuck this shit and Fuck myself and this Genius AUTO-LOCK. I'm stupid enough to try snip my finger in between the narrow space of door and try to pull the door, yea, I'm already expected it's not going to work but just....... Natural respond? Luckily no ones there. LOL

No choice. Called up my Rescue team- My Dad, and please him to take the extra key from house and come to the petrol station where I'm stuck at. DUMB!!!!

Eff-ing bored there, walk around at the convenience shop of the petrol station and wasted RM.180 to buy a milk while waiting my rescue to come. Zzz
So just random sms and call some friend to kill my boredom.

Urgggh.. Maybe that's my karma because of make my CEO angry and pissed this morning. Hahaha.

Karma is a Bitch, and fuck this bitch!!! FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment