Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is iT...

A life of an Half-way Engineer.

The fact has comes to be. From a non-Engineer, become Who are otw to be an Engineer.
I hates this course, and never consider about this course AT ALL, before I start my college's Life. Being a student, is really nice, I'm really enjoy it very much, especially all those special student' privileges. Loves it.

A Year 3 of Mechatronic Engineer, I have to admit, i'm still consider not a professional, or even a standard level for becoming an Engineer, I'm not brilliant enough for this course, and that's serious shit. But, It's already comes to year 3, i had already accepted everything. From a non-Engineering student, until a wanna be Engineer. I had see the potential of this Profession, and had thought about, what position i want to be, the future of me with this profession. It will be a tough way for me, for me that terrible in math, logic, formulas, and electrical.

I hope i won't fails anyone especially myself. Because it has becomes something that I wanna achieve now. Still i don't put so much hope on it. When Fall, it's pain. (Y)

Small dream, Big sky.








Hey my friends, I miss you all, and Penang.



No comments:

Post a Comment