Saturday, April 16, 2011

This is iT...

Betting and decision making.

Still in the story of my study abroad plan, Its might getting bored here since im still talking about the same story in the previous 2 or 3 posts, but still.. I'm sorry.

UK or AUS, I been hesitating for quiet a long time, and this this kinda bother me, of course man, It' deciding my future. That's why education is important. Both of the land also good, also beneficial, but just depends, which benefits me the most. Of course it's really hard to judge like that, but I'm talking about future too, if i have a chance to working there, Why not?
Both country also has it own difficulty, and also different advantages at the same time.

I don't know why, maybe it goes to other country too, better will always think that UK is better, perhaps because of they are fully developed and advance country compare to AUS, but, the job rate in UK are hard, really really hard. So, it's not that easy also for Australia, come back to reality, I'm an Asian. LOL. Sounds easy, yea, get a job there, work there, earn there, but... do you really think so you can do that?

In my mind set, I had decided for AUS, but if you read my previous post, i guess you know what happening about AUS Unis offer-ing for me. So, it's quiet hard. Still.. pending.
Sometime you may obtain some advises from "Experience ages people", and what they says have their own points, It's not matter where you study and what you study, It's the grade and your performance that matter.
Yea, I'm understand this point, but sometimes, a little small consideration of what you study and where you study, it really bring a big impact to the rest of your life. If not, Why people always climbing for the highest and looking for the best!?

It's really hard to make a BIG decision for my type of person, yea, me. I can't make decision, and i usually needs lot of time to and figure what's the best and taking the least damage, but most of the time, my thinking FAILED!!! I FAILED MOST OF THE TIME!!!


Happy Birthday Aaron !

No comments:

Post a Comment