Saturday, April 9, 2011

This is iT...

The Power of Jealousy.

Your smile are fake. Every words you spoke to me, I can't take it no more.

I don't really mind when people hates me. I can't do anything if they really really really hates me until curse me to die everyday, perhaps not that serious.
I tried my best to be friendly to every people that i meet everyday. But if they still dislikes me for some other reason, so.. What can i do?
I'm not live for you, so, if you really hate me, I really can't do anything for it. So, normally i choose to, leave it lahh. Hating 1 person is really quiet suffering, so why don't you just forget the pass and move on with your life!? Haha.. Says is easy, but when do it, it's hard, I know, so do i.

I'm starts to feel bored with my Malaysia life. Don't misunderstand here, I still loves my friends. Every single one of them, especially the Chosen few!!!
But, the desire of starting a new life, it's still strong, whispering in my mind everyday. Time pass fast, I don't consider myself as young anymore, although i'm still 22 only. I had missed a lot of things in my life.
Who doesn't wants a good life? You want better, you gonna work harder!!!
How much i want to be in other way!!! A better of me. Australia or UK. I'm not really care anymore, either of them, are actually quiet fine with me now, since Australia's unis are really letting me down, day by day. That's enough! Always think of that, How better i can be, if i can be in other country, that's part of my dream!!! and now, I'm still going for it. How about you!?


Big Dream, Start now.



No comments:

Post a Comment