Monday, April 25, 2011

This is iT...

The Postpone...

I really don't know, it's a good idea of postponing the RESM assignment due date, it's about the proposal for Final Yea Project, pretty hard piece of shit, the hardest assignment for this semester, I had been stressful for quiet a long time, being emo and silent for so long, because of this motherfxcker shit.

Receive a message from my friend this afternoon and informed that the submission date is postpone, i wasn't happy at all, at first, I thought I will just finish it by tonight and tomorrow night, then hand in and that's. But, since now I have more time on it, means i gotta stress for another week. Damn this man, I'm sure the idea of postponing the submission date really makes part of my classmate be happy, for those who needs more time to finish it or those who not fully understand the whole crap behind this yet. Well, by the way, the postpone did make me lazy, the work that i can finish in 2 days, now I'm dragging it to a week. Holly piece of shit.

I'm suck!

No comments:

Post a Comment