Saturday, April 2, 2011

This is iT...

Damn...

This is the 2nd time, i received an email from Newcastle University, and they gave me an empty hope.
Still giving me conditional offer, which is 4 years offer. Shittt. Makes me a little ganjiong while im opening that email. Urgghhh.. This is my last hope man,
Since Deakin gives me 2.5 years and Swinburne so guai lan gives me only 1 year exemption means i gotta do 3 years there. Don't have enough capability to do that. =((( Sad.

Please Newcastle. I'm left here waiting for long enough! Give me a hope.


Amen.




Last visited to Tao with my Long lost friends, and a survivor from Japan Earthquake with his freaky story. LOL



(Cock-staring by Datin =S)

Wonder when will be the next time we will have outing like this.

Bye. Nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment