Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is iT...

'Making a million friends is not a miracle. The miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.' Have you find him/her?
(This is actually a phase that i copied from my friend from facebook, without copyright permission!! Haha)

People always think that I have plenty of friends, cause they seen me outing so much, but seriously, when it comes to, Who are actually your True Friend?? Seriously, Anyone?

Define True friend, the simplest can be, People who will really support you/ guide you/help you/understand you/accompany you/ bla bla bla..and no matter what,they doing it without taking any advantages!!! But..

Money minded and Reality of human being.. Reflect every human crystal clear.

So, i wonder.. Someday if i'm really dip inside a real deep big shit!!! Who will actually stand out and help me? Haha.. I hope there's at least one.

I hope...


When life keeps us blind..
Love, keeps us kind. It keeps us kind...


No comments:

Post a Comment