Monday, April 18, 2011

This is iT...


Happy Birthday to Shu Ping Jiejie,


Is Shu ping's Birthday!!!! How can i miss it?? Haha.
Went to Italianese Restaurant @Garden to celebrates her day, with my following friends, It's kinda weird that, I bring along my friends cause we have a movie plan after the dinner, We ALL.
(Okay, It was the movie Scream4, movie was suck and boring. LOL Sorry for the decision xD )

Still gotta says sorry for that, hope you don't mind that I bring over my friend, and thanks for Zen for the night, the bastard who going back to Japan on the next day. =(
I can only meet this Lady and this Gentlemen once a long time, 1 at Kampar, 1 at Japan -.-'
I really appreciates every dinner that I had with them. Once in a while. LOL.

Well, Here he leave again, this time, will only meet again after some times I guess.


The dinner was alright except a little awkward of my friends, of course 'lah', simply bring people come to some unknown birthday celebration, if me I will feel shy also and keep quiet all the way. Haha, but, no big deal wert, just know more friend, isn't that great? Haha. At least my group are more friendly compare to yours, hahaha,
I'm sorry for that.




Entering the 22 ages, but we will still remains the same, our friendship, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment